Scissor Lift Table
Our very versatile scissor lift tables are proving to be a great asset in any clinic/hospital situation. They protect the patient and the staff by safely lifting and lowering the patient while being transported throughout the facility.
Effectively they are four tables in one: – A lift table, transport gurney, exam/treatment table, and a full operating surgery table.
- Manufactured completely from stainless steel, these tables are available with a choice of top size. Either the standard 1200 x 600 mm top, or the 1500 x 600mm full operating table size top.
- Both sizes feature a 10 mm fluid retention lip all round, and a fluid drain hole with a bucket hook.
- The fully lowered height is a very low 225 mm, and at its fully raised position, 900 mm. Those to be used as surgery tables can be raised to a height of 1050mm.
- The swivelling castors are unique, and allow either or both directional and rolling locking. Placing the units in front of ground level cages for transferring large comatose patients is very easy, and the health and safety of the staff is maintained throughout.
- The lifting actuator provided by Linak, is a battery operated 24V system, which is totally failsafe. To recharge (after some 30/50 lifting operations) simply unclip the battery and place it in a wall mounted cradle, for overnight charging.
- These units will comfortably lift 100 KG.
Optional extras include tie down rails with sliding cam cleats.